DefyingFate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einherjar Rules

2 posters

Go down

Einherjar Rules Empty Einherjar Rules

Post  Lessahope Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:52 am

With all the interest in Einherjar, we have to run with a "first come, first served" basis.

The LS feather mules are Lilmoridin, Viciousanklebtr, and Kielie.

Gather on linkshell at 8 pm EST for job assignments. We will enter by 9 pm EST. Only 36 members may enter the zone, so with mules, mule owners, and Leadership (Jaydawg) that brings us to 30 available slots. Please be on time.

We will enter each Sunday/Wednesday in order T1 feather, T2 feather, T3 feather, then Odin. If we are missing a feather on the mule with the highest number of feathers, we will do that zone, so we can get Odin access. A member only needs 1 feather from each tier to have Odin access. A feather mule needs 9/9 to grant us entry to odin.

Payment: We have yet to decide if this will be taken from Dynamis funds or if each run, if we have the full amount of people, each member pays 5.6k gil for access.

After a T1-T3 zone is finished, all materials go free lot (excluding mules). Be sure to drop your lamp, so you can receive your ichor. DO NOT WARP OUT!

Attendance will be taken for each run. This will help us decide who has priority for Odin drops. I will create another forum category, so members can list what they would like from Odin. Please, set a Primary, secondary and tertiary item/gear. If you would like to change your lots, PM me on the website or in game. You can only change them once every 2 months. That should be every 4 Odin runs. This should help keep down the chances that 1 person is getting most of the gear. If an item goes free lot, Jaydawg or myself will call it. Any member in attendance may lot it. If we have placed a member in probationary status that member will be made aware prior to the run.

If there are any questions, please let me know and I will adjust this post.

Lessahope
Admin

https://defyingfate.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Einherjar Rules Empty New Einherjar rules

Post  Troy Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Lessahope wrote:With all the interest in Einherjar, we have to run with a "first come, first served" basis.

The LS feather mules are, Viciousanklebtr, and Kielie. If you have a mule that you would like to let DefyingFate use, please let us know.

Gather on linkshell at 8 pm EST for job assignments. We will enter by 9:15 pm EST. Only 36 members may enter the zone, so with mules, mule owners, and Leadership (Troyy & Qwendalin) that brings us to 31 available slots. Please be on time!!!

We will gather each Sunday/Wednesday 8:00PM EST in order T1 feather, T2 feather, T3 feather, then Odin. If we are missing a feather on the mule with the highest number of feathers, we will do that zone, so we can get Odin access. A member only needs 1 feather from each tier to have Odin access. A feather mule needs 9/9 to grant us entry to Odin.

Payment: We have decided that all gil drops from Einherjar will go to fund Einherjar, until we can build up a bank we please ask that each member pays 6k gil for access.

After a T1-T3 zone is finished, Be sure to drop your lamp, so you can receive your ichor. DO NOT WARP OUT!

Attendance will be taken for each run. Just as it is in Sky, there will be an Auction House.This will start at 8:45 PM EST. To those of you that do not know how this works, we bid our points on gear drops. If you have bid points on an item and your name has been said you can lot, if you win lot all points you had bid will be lost. Each regular Einherjar is worth 5 points, Odin is 10. You can not use your points earned the day of towards Auction House. As in sky these points will be available next run.

If there are any questions, please let me (Lessahope or Troyy) know and I will adjust this post.

Troy

Back to top Go down